We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honeymoon

Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
honeymoon

Lookin to book a suprise honeymoon for the 2 of us, seen some tidy reviews.....just wondering about the weather, thinkin of 17nights in middle of june next year.......any particular recommenations for hotels, see that the dreams looks nice and we stayed in a dreams in mexico last year. thanks in advance

chigwell, essex. uk
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: honeymoon

We have booked Dreams for February....a friend was there this year and said it was great.

You mentioned 17 nights? If you are from the UK this can be an issue.

I was actually looking through First Choice at a 10 night holiday and it came in approximately £400 more expensive than the 14 night deal they were doing. I weighed this up and thought "4 nights less for £400 more??" so it was a no brainer....went for the 14 night option.

I think people from Canada and US have lots more options for the nights they choose as flights are more regular, but from the UK it's more packaged.

Hope this helps

Lorraine

Mentioned in this post
Lorraine
Lorraine
Grand Est, France
2. Re: honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 06:17