We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams La Romana - gym times and drink, spirits, top shelf.

Hull, England.
Level Contributor
112 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams La Romana - gym times and drink, spirits, top shelf.

Hi all, We fly this coming Friday, we wondered what time the gym opened and closed, on occasion I may try to work off the excess holiday calories.

Also, do we as guests have a choice of all spirit top shelf drinks, for example my fav tipple is Disaronno, do they serve this?

Does Dreams have a late night snack bar that's open late in case we miss the restaurants/buffet

Kind thanks :)

chigwell, essex. uk
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams La Romana - gym times and drink, spirits, top shelf.

Disaronno is might drink too. So am interested in the answer. We have booked preferred club, so hoping that it may be available at least in the PC lounge? Better still if everyone and every bar offers branded drinks.

Went to a lovely hotel in Egypt in February (1st timer to Egypt) and really enjoyed it, but the alcohol (apart from wine) was pure evil!! I used to take my own Disaronno from my room each night and just use their mixer.

I don't mind most countries local gin and love the rum in Caribbean so I am sure I will find something to suit.

Bring on the cocktails Mai Tai my favourite.

Lorraine

North Pole, New York
Level Contributor
7,428 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams La Romana - gym times and drink, spirits, top shelf.

Yes to the Disaronno and late night snacks

3. Re: Dreams La Romana - gym times and drink, spirits, top shelf.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 06:15