We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DReams La Romana

Which Bayahibe hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
165 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
DReams La Romana

Some questions we are flying with BA from gatwick can you drop your suitcases off the night before? On the dreams web site it says you can use the facilities of other dreams properties for dinner are they to far away to do this? We have not upgraded just wondering what bathroom products they provide and are they nice? We were at secrets maroma a couple of years ago and the products were first class and if thet are good would save some weight. Do any of the standard rooms have sea views? Does anyone have the email address for Louise who looks after the email enq for dreams?

Thanks

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: DReams La Romana

Chris, I just now got of the phone with BA, they have confirmed of availability to drop off your check in baggage the night before you fly, or to be correct from the on-line check in opening time which is 24 hrs prior your flight. As I said we are staying in Gatwick the night before and this bagg drop off is perfect, no rush, no ques in the morning before flight! I suggest you download the BA app, it is free from AppStore and there is lots of info regarding your flight details and general things to know how BA operates. Hope you'll find this usefull! Also get your Tourist Cards before you go, to avoid long wait at customs in Punta Cana, we getting ours on-line from Dominican Republic Embassy website and there is Special Delivery option available for £7. That is money well spend! Let me know if anything else you want to know, and if you'll find any usefull info PM me any time!

Teddington
Level Contributor
172 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: DReams La Romana

We dropped our bags off the evening before and we're very glad as the queues the next morning were long and slow according to our friends.

13. Re: DReams La Romana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 06:18