We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Latest review of Lindo "Cheap,Tacky and Cheesy"!

FIFE scotland
Level Contributor
350 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Latest review of Lindo "Cheap,Tacky and Cheesy"!

"Anyone with intelligence, taste, and any type of sophistication will hate it "

I take exception to the above quote about visitors who enjoy the Lindo. I wrote the review preceding this latest tirade and I am at odds to see how anyone who has been to the Lindo can find nothing positve say at all.

I know that we all have differing tastes in holidays but feel insulted and belittled for actually enjoying our stay there!!!!!

I wonder if the author can enlighten us poor unintelligent,unsophisticated and tasteless people on where to spend our hard earned cash to have a better holiday.

Rant over...

Southern Maine
Level Contributor
643 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Latest review of Lindo "Cheap,Tacky and Cheesy"!

In agreement here. It's appropriate to describe your experience, it is not appropriate to insult the taste of others. Even if the author (and the other 20 ) had a truly miserable experience, a review could be written that better reflects that experience.

I am very glad I don't have to work for her/his company. If that's the way they act toward a bonus vacation, it must be a very difficult place to work. If I were the boss, that would be the last free vacation they'd get!

Northern US
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,026 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Latest review of Lindo "Cheap,Tacky and Cheesy"!

Consider the source. Joined 10/29, wrote 2 reviews trashing both places. Enough said.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Latest review of Lindo "Cheap,Tacky and Cheesy"!

Not sure about intelligence, taste or sophistication but "zir any mair wine in there"?

Missing you Betty xxx

4. Re: Latest review of Lindo "Cheap,Tacky and Cheesy"!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 09:20