We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IB Grand Final Countdown!!!

Toronto
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
IB Grand Final Countdown!!!

So excited, leaving in 2 days (Jan.1st). Was there November 2008 and had such a fantastic time, just had to go back. Have been to Adventura Spa Palace, Excellence and Grand Lido. My husband and I feel that IB Grand far surpases them all as the best in every category. I'll post while there and answer any questions if I can. Cheers!

scranton...
Level Contributor
3,085 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: IB Grand Final Countdown!!!

Hi Angelina,

Have a wonderful time! We loved the Grand as well. Just curious... at which Excellence did you stay?

lancashire
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: IB Grand Final Countdown!!!

Hi Angelina Have a fantastic holiday look forward to your post while your there.Wish i was going sooner than may weather horid in the UK.

Toronto
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: IB Grand Final Countdown!!!

Hi Kimlo, I followed all your posts pre/post your vacation. Thanks for all your info. We stayed at the Excellence Riviera Cancun, in an Executive Club Room. It was also really nice, but the IBG is defenitely better. Rushing around like crazy, last minute stuff. Fresh snow here this morning, that beach is starting to look better and better.

Toronto
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: IB Grand Final Countdown!!!

Twocunardfans, I'm pretty sure we will have a great holiday, having been already it's nice to know that there will be no unexpected surprises. I'll post once there when I can. Happy New Year everyone!!!

lancashire
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: IB Grand Final Countdown!!!

Happy new year to you also and im sure it will be a fantastic one at the Grand .

6. Re: IB Grand Final Countdown!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2010, 05:18