We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In-flight entertainment with Thomson

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
In-flight entertainment with Thomson

Anyone know where I might find a schedule for what films/programmes will be on Thomson flights in April and May.... just planning how many books I do/don't need to pack in hand luggage!

Ta muchly

(8 days,14 hrs, 3 mins til take-off)

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,021 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In-flight entertainment with Thomson

Sorry can't help. I can;t stand the rubbish they put out on these flights so I will be taking plenty of reading material & will read, drink & play cards with husband for the duration of the flight. 16 days for us (provided the airports are open by then!) Tabby.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: In-flight entertainment with Thomson

Thanks anyway Tabs.

Please all ignore this thread- have found a similar thread on the Cancun forum (with an incredible amount of hostility and vitriol, it has to be said) and so this is obsolete/I don't want to start a row on here too!

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
161 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: In-flight entertainment with Thomson

Hi there, I've copied this from holiday truths for you, the films will change at the beginning of May but they won't be posted until May. Hope this helps, Deana

Here's the IFE for March and April for all Thomson Airways fleet(no differences between ex-Tfly and ex-FCA 767 now)

Long Haul

Outbound(leaving UK/Ireland)

*The Twighlight saga:New Moon

*Amelia

Couples Retreat

The Invention of Lying

Fantastic Mr Fox

Astro Boy

Hachiko: A dogs Story

Inbound(Returning UK/Ireland)

*Everybody's Fine

*Law Abiding Citizen

*Me & Orson Wells

The Damned United

The Blind Side

Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel

Where the Wild things are

Cirque du Freak: The Vampires Assistant

Games:

Bejewled

Disney Classic Games

Hold em Poker

Who Wants to be a Millionaire

Golf

Suduko

A selection of approx 35 general interest TV programmes such as Top Gear, Vicar of Dibley, The Simpsons and Hannah Montannah.

CD:

*90 Albums of songs alongside language lessons and audio books

* = only available in the premium cabin or for a £5.00 upgrade fee in the standard cabin.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,021 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: In-flight entertainment with Thomson

Illusion, I can't believe that people would get so spiteful about a few inflight films etc. Need to get out more. Looks like you've got plenty to chose form, hope you find something you like (first they've got to get the airports open again, what about that!) tabby.

lancashire
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: In-flight entertainment with Thomson

illusio i read that thread it got quite nasty i for one was interested in the movies as im not the best traveller anyway have a good flight and holiday.

Guernsey, UK
Level Contributor
397 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: In-flight entertainment with Thomson

I think it is a valid question, I to have searched the Thomson site to no avail. I don't like the Cancun forum, they seem nasty, far nicer here on the Paraiso forum

st. louis
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: In-flight entertainment with Thomson

Out of curiosity, I went over to see this thread on the Cancun forum and quite frankly, I was surprised at the hostility.

Many of the messages had been deleted by the Tripadvisor staff. Those messages must have been way over the top, because there were still plenty of obnoxious posts remaining.

What kind of fool would attack someone on a message board just because the content of one of the threads doesn't relate to them? If you are not interested in the topic, ignore it and move on to the next thread!

Bruce

8. Re: In-flight entertainment with Thomson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2010, 07:16