We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get a corner oceanfront room?

NJ
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
How to get a corner oceanfront room?

Everywhere I go to try and reserve a corner oceanfront room (the one with the outdoor jacuzzi), there is no option available. It just lists a regular oceanfront suite. Any ideas?

Erie, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,094 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get a corner oceanfront room?

I believe this is something you upgrade tonafternyounbook. Last I heard it was &50 /night extra. You could also contact the resort directly and ask.

scranton...
Level Contributor
3,083 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get a corner oceanfront room?

The only way you can book a corner oceanfront suite before you arrive is if you have booked your trip directly with the resort. Strange, I know. I couldn't wait to get there and upgrade to the corner suite. When we arrived, there weren't any available. One was going to open up 2 days later. Only problem is...the corner oceanfront rooms with the jacuzzi, don't have the chair swing. Once I got a taste of that chair swing...there was no way I was moving to a room that didn't have one. It was the best!

3. Re: How to get a corner oceanfront room?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2010, 05:16