We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Maya Indoor Pool???

Level Contributor
180 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Maya Indoor Pool???

is there an indoor pool at the iberostar maya? spa? thanks!

St. Charles, MO
Level Contributor
979 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Maya Indoor Pool???

No-- indoor pool ( I don't know that there are any resorts with indoor pools along the RM). Yes, there is a spa. You can get info on all of the features of the hotel by going to the Iberostar Resorts website.

Edited: 15 August 2010, 01:48
Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
8,178 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Maya Indoor Pool???

The IB Grand has an indoor pool.

minneapolis minn
Level Contributor
654 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Maya Indoor Pool???

there are indeed indoor pools on riviera maya,,aventura spa palace,grand princess riviera,

St. Charles, MO
Level Contributor
979 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Maya Indoor Pool???

That's good to know--they really aren't a "thing" down there, but during the winter months a warm pool is hard to find!

Chicago
Level Contributor
728 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Maya Indoor Pool???

I think there is an indoor pool at the spa. If you are booked at the Maya, you have free access to all of the "water" features at the spa, including the pool and hot tub, but I have only heard this since I stay outside when I am there.

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Iberostar Maya Indoor Pool???

There is a very nice indoor pool at the spa. As the previous poster said booking at the Maya includes free "wet" areas at the spa so assume that would include the pool.

7. Re: Iberostar Maya Indoor Pool???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2011, 07:16