We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

January 2012 Roll Call!

Erie, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,100 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
January 2012 Roll Call!

I will be going to the IB Grand for the 8th time January 26-30 with my BFF, Karen for our annual girl's trip! I have my air booked and now need to find a good deal on the hotel.

One more time, bartenders, start your blenders!

Scotland
Level Contributor
579 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: January 2012 Roll Call!

Hi Actran,

Sorry we'll miss you, we arrive back on the 2nd and leave on the 17th, I'll make sure they have plenty of cucumbers ready for your arrival. Can't promise there will be much malt whiskey left though......

Guernsey, UK
Level Contributor
397 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: January 2012 Roll Call!

You lucky thing! I'm not complaining I holiday too vicariously through your blog.. another trip means more blog updates :-) Loving the current one!

Brandon, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: January 2012 Roll Call!

My wife and I will be at the Grand from 23/1/2012 to 27/1/2012. We will be at Secrets Maroma from 13/1/2012 to 23/1/2012. The Grand was booked solid for a period of our stay so we moved down the beach for a few days first.

I hope we can have the pleasure of meeting you after reading all your contributions related to your visits to the Grand and Mexico.

Tim.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: January 2012 Roll Call!

I will be at the Maya from Jan 29-Feb 5. I'm a bit of a lurker and pretty new to the forums but I've read all of your blog and I check it every day for updates. I'll be sure to say hello if I see you there on the 29th before you leave the next day :-)

Erie, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,100 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: January 2012 Roll Call!

We can plan a meet and greet at the snake bar. And I make new blog posts every Sunday and Wednesday. But read the old ones too !

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: January 2012 Roll Call!

Oh, I read every single post lol! And I would love to do a meet and greet. SOunds like fun :-)

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: January 2012 Roll Call!

We will be at the VIM with our dear friends from Illinois Jan 16-26!!!!

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: January 2012 Roll Call!

So jealous!! I'm still reading about your birthday trip and you're planning another! I keep talking to my husband about our trip their this coming year (because of your posts/ blog) and he seems so confused. I don't know why he can't get with the program.

Have fun!

ennismore, Ontario...
Level Contributor
127 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: January 2012 Roll Call!

we are staying at Iberostar paraiso beach jan 14th-21st. this is our 2nd trip, cant wait!

Orillia, Canada
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: January 2012 Roll Call!

We are staying at Iberostar Paraiso Beach January 9th - 16th