We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

electrical outlets

Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Topic
electrical outlets

What are the electrical outlets at the Iberostar Beach like. I have a 3 prong on laptap and wondering if I need to pick up an adapter.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
28,866 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: electrical outlets

Hi......................not entirely sure about the 3-prong, but my daughter was able to use a regular 2-prong hair appliance, same as Canada................without an adaptor............same voltage.......also just f.y.i., down at the beach at the Lindo/Maya, some of the palapas have outlets built into them..........................

Level Contributor
1,973 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: electrical outlets

The outlets should all be three prong (at least they have been in the rooms I've been in at the Del mar, Lindo, Maya and Grand) but if you're worried it wouldn't hurt to pack an adapter just in case.

3. Re: electrical outlets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2013, 10:17
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor