We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand - Dinner Buffet "Theme" Nights

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Grand - Dinner Buffet "Theme" Nights

Hi - we are traveling to the Grand next week and curious if we can find a weekly "Theme" dinner buffer schedule.

All we were able to figure out is that Wednesday is the "International Theme" and Sunday is the "Mexican Theme'".

Interested to know what kind of other "Themes" they have and when.

Thank you for your help!

Scranton, PA
Level Contributor
139 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand - Dinner Buffet "Theme" Nights

I'm not aware of any more theme nights other than the ones you've already mentioned.

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
8,458 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand - Dinner Buffet "Theme" Nights

You may want to take a look at this thread:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g663501-i11489-k52…

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,868 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand - Dinner Buffet "Theme" Nights

I put it in my review because before we went there I thought it was only on Wednesday and Sunday but turns out they have the buffet open 7 days per week. While we were there it was Monday – Brazilian, Tuesday – Latin, Wednesday – International (with live band), Thursday – American, Friday – Italian, Saturday – European and Sunday – Mexican (with Mariachi band).

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand - Dinner Buffet "Theme" Nights

Thank you everyone for your replies (very helpful when planning our vacation).

Happy travels! C.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,868 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand - Dinner Buffet "Theme" Nights

Have a great time Caribia

lancashire
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand - Dinner Buffet "Theme" Nights

Yes hope you have a brilliant time at the Grand.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand - Dinner Buffet "Theme" Nights

Oh, yes...we are pretty sure we will have a good time - will have a couple of drinks for you - NoSnow77 and twocuardfans - cheers!

ps - it would be an interesting trip for us as we are visiting Grand in Mexico first time (visited Grand in Punta Cana a couple of years ago). This is next week and then we are returning to one of our fav resorts - ERC (April 3rd) for our second week. Very excited about this trip!

Cheers to all travelers - but will not drink for all of you - sounds like WAY TOO MANY...which brings me to a question I never came across on the board – HOW MUCH YOU DRINK WHEN ON VACATION???

lancashire
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Grand - Dinner Buffet "Theme" Nights

We drink nearly every night on holiday usually a couple of glasses of wine with our meal and a couple of vodka tonics after ,also maybe a few cocktails .

Very rarely drink at home so i make the most of holidays to let my hair down and relax with a coulple of drinks.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Grand - Dinner Buffet "Theme" Nights

We love our morning to start with the champagne (late breakfast), and a couple of refreshing drinks in the afternoon, a bit more in the evening. Vacation is our time to let it go…and enjoy all good moments…

Thanks again for the buffet "theme" night’s clarification - we can now choose our favorite theme dinner!

Happy travels to all! C.

Erie, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,100 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Grand - Dinner Buffet "Theme" Nights

I drink like a fish on vacay. One or two Mimosas after breakfast in the Lobby Bar where I go to get WiFi. 4or 5 throughout the day on the beach and lunch. One while getting ready for dinner. Wine with dinner ( a couple glasses) and 2-3 after dinner.

But it's ok. I live at high altitude.