Fiance and I are heading to Iberostar Grand for honeymoon in June. We have a few questions; would appreciate answers and advice.
1. How is the beach? Is the water often too choppy to go in?
2. How early do u have to get up to secure a couple chairs in the shade on the beach? I've heard the towel game is often in effect.
3. Are the al a carte restaurants open for lunch or only dinner?
4. What's the deal with reserving a beach cabana? How much does it cost? How far in advance can u reserve ?
5. Any suggestions for restaurants, things not to be missed, and stuff to do at the other Iberostar resorts in the area?
6. Anyone have a current copy of the wine list or know where I could find it online?
I appreciate any responses! Thanks!