We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bio-degradable Sun Cream (UK)

Shropshire, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Bio-degradable Sun Cream (UK)

Hi,

Does anyone know of any bio-degradable sun cream in the UK and where I may purchase some from?

I need it for the cenote/reef visit.

Thanks,

Luke.

Black Hills of...
Level Contributor
756 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bio-degradable Sun Cream (UK)

This is where I get it in the US. Although, I don't know if they ship it to the UK. They do have an email address, and they may be able to help you find somewhere in the UK to buy it if they can't accomnodate you. http://www.mexitan.com/

Shropshire, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bio-degradable Sun Cream (UK)

Thanks for your reply :) I'll check it out.

Has anybody here purchased any of this from any UK based retailers?

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
161 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bio-degradable Sun Cream (UK)

Hi, there is a company called vitamingrocer.co.uk that sell carribean solutions SPF25 bio degradable sun cream online for about £10.00 if that helps.

Shropshire, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bio-degradable Sun Cream (UK)

Thats exactly what i'm after, not too badly priced either, thanks :)

Have you ordered from them before?

Does anybody have a list of ingredients that should NOT be in biodegradable sun cream?

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
161 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bio-degradable Sun Cream (UK)

I have not used them myself as when I needed bio degradable I was using the once a day type cream (P20) and thought it would be ok. I did get burnt so won't be doing that again.

I don't know what should not be in the cream either.

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
159 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bio-degradable Sun Cream (UK)

Hi i copy and pasted this info from xcaret website about the suncream hope it helps

Which sunblock should I use at the Park?

Your sunblock must say 100% biodegradable to be able to use it at the park. If it features any of the following ingredients you cannot use it: Benzophenone, Butil methoxydibenzoilmetane, Octyl metoxycinnamate, Octyl salicylate, Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Ethylhexyl or Homosalate.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
43,087 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bio-degradable Sun Cream (UK)

The previous poster gave a great product

carribean solutions SPF25 bio degradable sun cream

Our formula uses the natural minerals, Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide, the only known natural combination that will reflect both UVB and UVA rays from the skin. There is 9% Titanium Dioxide and 3.5% Zinc Oxide in the formulation, providing complete and total UV block capabilities

Shropshire, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bio-degradable Sun Cream (UK)

Thank you to you both for the info. Much appreciated.

Going to order the Carribean Solutions one today.

Thanks again!

9. Re: Bio-degradable Sun Cream (UK)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Playa Paraiso