We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At the grand now...day by day updates

Washington DC
Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
At the grand now...day by day updates

I am here and it's hot and sunny. Not a drop of rain to be found. Couldn't be better. This place is as advertised. Been here one day and 8 lobsters have met their demise. The lunch buffet at la brisa is excellent. surf and turf tonight. The place is deserted but still no upgrade. What gives? I asked and was told that it would be $80. No thanks. I'll walk to the beach if I wanna see the ocean. Drinks are good and plentiful. And if they dont make it to my liking, I get something else. I love it so far.

Walked to three of the sister properties and they are worth seeing. Lotta wildlife there at other places like quail, peacocks, deer, and something that looks like a anteater with fangs. What the !?

Brea, California
Level Contributor
120 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: At the grand now...day by day updates

Love that comment....Sun Fun and Rum!! That is going to be my fav saying for the next 7 weeks!!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
351 posts
1 review
Save Reply
32. Re: At the grand now...day by day updates

Hey slub....looking forward to your review of the Grand :)

Washington DC
Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: At the grand now...day by day updates

I'll post my review this week.

Erie, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,094 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: At the grand now...day by day updates

I hope you didn't do day by day updates because you were having too good of a time!

35. Re: At the grand now...day by day updates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2013, 10:16