We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa Pricing

West Mifflin...
Level Contributor
352 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Spa Pricing

Hello all, We just booked our 3rd trip to the Grand and over all I think our 8th visit to the Paraiso complex. Just wondering if anyone has a current price list for the Spa at the Grand. Also how does the pricing and quality compare to the spa at the commercial center? thanks

West Mifflin...
Level Contributor
352 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa Pricing

Bump

Texas
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
4,543 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa Pricing

I dont have an answer to your question. However, on our first trip when I went to the Grand's spa I was told that it was only for couples services and I just wanted a massage so I had to book my massage at the commercial center. Not sure if the Grand is still for couples only services or not though.

Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa Pricing

Just got back today!

We had probably the best massages I've ever had and I've had MANY!!!

One on the beach was $130-185 per hour depending on which you chose. We also did a couples package that was amazing inside the spa at the Grand. Massage, facial, exfoliation for $664 per couple.

I can't recall specific prices of other services but they seem consistent with other resort spas I've been to. Truly some of the best services ever and the services room was beautiful!

West Mifflin...
Level Contributor
352 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Spa Pricing

Thanks for the replys! Does anyone have a link or a PDF for the spa services at the Grand. Just trying to budget out trip money. Thanks!!

5. Re: Spa Pricing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2014, 05:16