We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Grand Hotel Parasio all inclusive question

UK
3 posts
Save Topic
Iberostar Grand Hotel Parasio all inclusive question

I apologise if this is an alarmingly stupid question, however I am not 100% sure!!! Are all the restaurants, including a la carte included in the all inclusive deal? Also, would you advise booking reservations at the restaurants before you go or is it best to do it when you arrive?

Thankyou in advance!

Edited: 09 April 2013, 13:00
Texas
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
4,553 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Grand Hotel Parasio all inclusive question

Not a stupid question at all!

Yes the restaurants are all included and not an extra charge. There is an included wine list but there is also a selection of wines that are an extra charge if you choose to order off of that menu. The treatments at the Spa are also not included.

I suggest emailing ahead of your trip, about a week before, and making a reservation for your first couple of nights for dinner. Once you arrive, you can make changes and add more reservations for dinner.

UK
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Grand Hotel Parasio all inclusive question

Excellent thankyou for letting me know!!

Texas
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
4,553 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Grand Hotel Parasio all inclusive question

You are welcome! Enjoy your trip to the Grand!

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Grand Hotel Parasio all inclusive question

Texas said it all, but I wanted to make sure you knew there are a couple eateries at the shopping plaza that are included as well. There is a taco place that is very good and a creperie/ ice cream place that was excellent. There is also a hamburger restaurant but I can't say how it was since we didn't stop there. But I think it would be a great option post-disco. Just wanted to be sure you knew since if I hadn't read those things here I would have assumed since they are in the shopping plaza that they were extra.

UK
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Grand Hotel Parasio all inclusive question

Thanks for that chloesmom, no I wasn't aware of that either!

Edited: 10 April 2013, 13:18
6. Re: Iberostar Grand Hotel Parasio all inclusive question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2014, 06:18