We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mechanical bull at an iberostar resort?

DFW, Texas
Level Contributor
124 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mechanical bull at an iberostar resort?

I've heard that there is a mechanical bull at one of the iberostar resorts, Does anyone have any info on this? Has anyone tried it? This would be something I would have to do, another reason I can't wait for my trip.

Berwick, Maine
Level Contributor
811 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mechanical bull at an iberostar resort?

Not sure if there is one at the complex in Mexico , but there is one at the Iberostar in LaRomana in the DR. It was a blast !!

Market Weighton
Level Contributor
262 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mechanical bull at an iberostar resort?

We didn't see it, but were told by one of the staff there was going to be one at the Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar.

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
8,728 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mechanical bull at an iberostar resort?

The sometimes have the mechanical bull out when they have their beach party/paella on the beach.

Burlington, Ontario
Level Contributor
3,035 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mechanical bull at an iberostar resort?

Usually Wednesday at the Lindo / Maya and the next day at the Beach/Del Mar. It's the day of the Paella.

Toronto
Level Contributor
225 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mechanical bull at an iberostar resort?

8:07 mark in this video here.

http://youtu.be/xDS3TA_K9C4?t=8m7s

Old Traveller likes the "athleticism" of it all. Yeah, that's it.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
28,162 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mechanical bull at an iberostar resort?

The only time I've ever seen the mechanical bull was at the weekly beach Paella cookout....

7. Re: Mechanical bull at an iberostar resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2014, 06:17