We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm so excited and i just can't hide it....

London, United...
Level Contributor
325 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
I'm so excited and i just can't hide it....

There is absolutely no reason for this post, except to say I'm so excited I'm fit to burst, Its my last day at work today, I'm off to the IB Grand on Sunday for 2 weeks. I just have to let it out. WWOO HOOO!

I've read every review of the hotel since last June, i've read every forum post, I 've looked at every new picture on here.............. I feel like an expert on the place and I've never even been there yet!

I'm ready. I think my co-workers are ready for me to go too.......

My other half rolls his eyes at me being hypo, he's so laid back, he wouldn't mind if we stayed home. gggrrrr. He just doesn't understand me. LOL

Edited: 19 April 2013, 11:10
Keller, Texas
Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm so excited and i just can't hide it....

Mollie...I'm excited for you!! I haven't been to the Grand, but my sister has, and she says it is absolute bliss. Have a wonderful trip, and let us know how it went.

Savannah,GA
Destination Expert
for Savannah
Level Contributor
4,224 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm so excited and i just can't hide it....

Your husband will change his mind when he gets there. Might not want to admit it.

Hanover, New...
Level Contributor
159 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm so excited and i just can't hide it....

Have a wonderful trip! We just returned from 2 amazing weeks there and it is better than ever (our 8th visit).

Your husband will love it!

Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
4,522 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm so excited and i just can't hide it....

My husband is the same when I'm planning a trip, but loves it when we get there.

Have a great time. I still have until Oct to wait for our first Mex trip. Doh...

Guernsey, UK
Level Contributor
397 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I'm so excited and i just can't hide it....

We get there just as you leave Mollie, hope it's everything and more than you wished for! You'll be glad you did your research. Did you know there is cocktail making class and wine tasting with a cooking class? The wine tasting is good as they show most of the included wines, do it early in the holiday and then you'll know what to pick. Have fun x

Texas
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
4,548 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I'm so excited and i just can't hide it....

I am excited for you! Seems like you have waited a long time for your trip! I hope you love it as much as the rest of us!

Erie, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,102 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I'm so excited and i just can't hide it....

Have a great time. I know you will.

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
305 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I'm so excited and i just can't hide it....

I think I may have met my twin - I have done so much research on trip advsior as well, and my coworkers pretty much push me out the door when my yearly trip approaches. We are off on May 5th to the Iberostar Lindo. Have fun and enjoy!!!! I'm jealous your at the Grand.

lancashire
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I'm so excited and i just can't hide it....

Have a fabulous time and we may see you for your last night as we arrive just as your on your last night hope you love the Grand as much as we do .

Scotland
Level Contributor
44 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I'm so excited and i just can't hide it....

Have an immense time Mollie-Pops. You're clearly buzzing for this trip. I remember discussing a forum subject with you back in late 2012 and you were hyper then - the time has flown past. Remember a nice lengthy review when you return. All the best

Edited: 19 April 2013, 14:54