We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club Question

Toronto
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club Question

Can anyone please tell me the cost to play the Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club for guests staying at the Iberostar Paraiso Lindo? From what I understand Iberostar guests receive preferred rates but I can't find these rates anywhere.

Thanks

TORONTO
Level Contributor
247 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club Question

Hi there, I do believe its $49 USD per round. This includes cart and food/beverages on course but not rentals ( clubs/shoes etc). it also does not include the driving range.

Having said that, I love this golf course, played it at least a dozen times in the past. It’s a challenging one, with natural rock formations, undulating greens and a good length.

It’s hot though being an inland course, so if you do go, try to grab an early morning tee time. Also, it will cost you some balls. A buddy who I golfed with who is an 8 handicap left at least 10 balls on the course over our week ( 6 rounds). I won’t even tell you how many I donated !. Bring your own sleeves, they want $20 per for reasonably decent balls.

The club rentals are $40 for std $60 for premium. I brought my own. I like to have my own gear and the extra airline baggage fee is covered by the first rental day if you rented

Have a great time !

TORONTO
Level Contributor
247 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club Question

I may have misled you a bit, sorry. The $49 cost is for Grand guests, it appears to be $79 for Lindo/Maya guests ( still a great deal in my opinion )

Here is a list of golf fees as of Dec. 23, 2012:

Public rack rate $199 USD

Public twilight $135

Junior External $79

Iberostar Guests:

Maya $79

Lindo $79

Mar & Beach $79

Tucan, Quetzal, $79

Grand Extra Round $49

Iberostar Twilight: $49

Rates in USD

Rental equipment:

Rental Clubs $40

Premium Rental Clubs $65

Shoe rental $20

Rider fee $30

Replay $45

Practice range:

Medium Bucket $7

Large Bucket $10

Twilight rate after 2:00 pm, low season and 1:00 pm

for high season.

Rates include Green Fee, Cart Fee and Unlimited

Food& Beverages.

Toronto
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club Question

Thanks for all the info it's appreciated. I would bring my own clubs, therefore the fee would be $79 + $30 pp for the cart correct? Or does the $79 pp include the cart as well?

Toronto
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club Question

I might have answered my own question, so the rider fee of $30 is for a non golfer that just wants to ride around (not play)?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club Question

If I play extra rounds can I charge the cost to my room or do I have to pay the golf club direct

bemidji minnesota
Level Contributor
7,624 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club Question

Do you know that the TV show "Big Break" is being played at the Iberostar course?

TORONTO
Level Contributor
247 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club Question

Hi there, you did answer your own question :)

Your total fees are $79 all in. If you had someone who wished to just ride, it would be an additional $30

As MNhasSnow mentions, the latest version of the Big break is indeed filmed at Playa Paraiso. If you get a chance to see any episodes, you can get a good feel for the course layout

angela b, I assume by extra rounds you are staying at the Grand that includes rounds in your stay. I do beleive you will be required to transact at the hotel( charge to your room) and get a voucher , but best to use this email golfparaiso@iberostar.com.mx.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club Question

Thanks

We do have free rounds but my oh will probably want to play extrra

midland
Level Contributor
102 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club Question

Just back from Iberostar-- 79.00 + rentals from 7:00-2:00 then 49.00 + rentals after 2:00 pm The fees include food/beverage + carts. Prices are for hotel guests -- doesnt matter which iberostar resort

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
85 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club Question

Can you just go over and hit balls at the driving range? And if so, do they have clubs you can use?