We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightly shows

Albany, New York
10 posts
Save Topic
Nightly shows

We will be staying at Iberostar Paraiso Beach. Are the shows different at the Lindo/Maya and are we allowed to go to them? Thanks

Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightly shows

If you were to attend a show at the Lindo, your ID bracelet would not allow you to be served alcohol/drinks there. Depending on the time of year, if it is busy, they may even ask you to leave. NOTE: that being said, guests of the Lindo area able to attend shows at the Beach and can be served there as they pay a premium to stay at the Lindo.

The entertainers rotate throughout the complex. While I am not 100% sure - I believe the shows at the Lindo should repeat at the Beach on different days; if not all the shows - at least some of them should. When we stayed at the Beach a few years ago, we really enjoyed a Disco show and noted that the entertainers were not the usual star friends we were used to seeing (they were from the IP Grand). Also, I have read people on this forum mention a magic show at the Lindo. We saw a magic show at the Beach the last time we were there and I recall it being quite good.

I am by no means an expert as I have only been there once before and stayed at the IP Beach. Can't wait to return in a few weeks - to the Lindo this time.

BTW ... the reason we are returning to this complex is because out of all our trips to Mexico, the IP Beach was our absolute favourite. My husband compares all our vacays to the one we spent at the IP Beach and uses it as a bench-mark for food, service, amenities, etc. You are going to love this resort. The only reason we've upgraded to the Lindo this time around is because we are celebrating our 20th anniversary and wanted to splurge just a little bit. I am actually worried that we won't enjoy the Lindo as much as we did the IP Beach. Friends of ours who stayed at the Lindo twice and then stayed at the Beach on their third visit actually preferred the IP Beach. Different strokes for different folks.

Enjoy your vacay!

Lockport, Illinois
Level Contributor
16 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightly shows

You can check which shows are scheduled each night near the lobby/buffet area of each resort. Liked the dancing shows, did not bother with the talent shows(audience participation stuff) I liked the Lindo over Beach/del mar, as the restaurants are AC, and the drinks were better. Liked the pool better at the beach/del mar, though. You are going to love the Lindo. It is maintained like Disney in Mexico, very manicured and clean.

3. Re: Nightly shows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2015, 05:29