We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mayan coffee at the Grand??

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
24 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Mayan coffee at the Grand??

Can anyone please tell me where I can get a Mayan coffee (with the show) at the Grand? Do they do it at all the restaurants or only at a particular one? I will be there next week, and it's one of the things I would like to experience.

Thank you much!!!

Johnstown...
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Mayan coffee at the Grand??

They used (as of last year) to do it in the Gourmet but I don't know if they still do.

nik

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
24 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mayan coffee at the Grand??

Thanks for the response, nik! Guess I'll find out real soon!!! 12 hours and counting!!!!!

Johnstown...
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Mayan coffee at the Grand??

I was about to suggest you could email them and ask but since you are leaving so soon you may not get a reply. Guess you will have to find out tomorrow. Enjoy your trip.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
70 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mayan coffee at the Grand??

We had it at Toni's last week. It was great

Erie, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,094 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mayan coffee at the Grand??

Where has been inconsistent. We've had it several times at the Fourmet, but there have been other times where it came withou the show. Have had it at the Italian also.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
25 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mayan coffee at the Grand??

Not sure of you've left yet, but we had it at Toni's last Wednesday. The show was amazing, and it tasted great. Prepare to catch a good buzz though!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
24 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mayan coffee at the Grand??

Thank you for all the responses!!

Arrived on Sunday, and it's been beyond awesome - weather, service, food, drink!!

@lk, we're going to Toni's tonight. Will try to catch that buzz :)

Level Contributor
63 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mayan coffee at the Grand??

We are going on Memorial Day wknd. What exactly is the deal with Mayan Coffee with the show? Now I'm interested!!

Mississauga, Ontario
Level Contributor
431 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Mayan coffee at the Grand??

Cro63304,

Here's is the Mayan coffee!

http://youtu.be/GEd8uizZqpc

Edited: 12 May 2014, 01:12
10. Re: Mayan coffee at the Grand??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2015, 05:16