We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are Reservation Needed for Dinner at El Dorado Royal

TEXAS
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Are Reservation Needed for Dinner at El Dorado Royal

Do you need reservations for the restaurants at El Dorado? I am an experienced Secrets girl and love the no reservations required and was curious if they are needed at this resort? Also what @ towel cards? Love that Secrets does not require this, however I have done all the Secrets in the area so would like to change it up or need to try the Jamaica Secrets. Comparing this hotel to Secrets Wild Orchid Right now for hubby's 40th birthday.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,067 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are Reservation Needed for Dinner at El Dorado Royal

Only Casita and Premium suite guests can make reservations.

If the resort is at high occupancy, it can be difficult to get into the restaurant of your choosing without a reservation.

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,340 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are Reservation Needed for Dinner at El Dorado Royal

No towel cards either. There are always plenty of towels available usually in racks by the pool. If you do not see any, just ask one of the beach/pool butlers and they will take care of you.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are Reservation Needed for Dinner at El Dorado Royal

I have been to El Dorado Royale 4 times. There are no reservations required for the restaurants ( except La Fuentes and Santa Fe). The times I have been there I have not experienced any problems getting into the restaurant of my choice. There has been a few times, where I have been given a pager. All I do is go off to the nearest bar, have a drink and wait to be paged, none of which have been very long. The way I see it is I'm on. my holidays, so no rush for me! There are no towel cards required.

4. Re: Are Reservation Needed for Dinner at El Dorado Royal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 07:16