We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Book vip for 399

colorado
Level Contributor
403 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Book vip for 399

Has anyone ever booked one of those timeshare things with Book VIP? It's a 5 night stay at one of many different AI resorts for $399 per room. Yes, I know it might be a high pressure time share deal that will take more like 4 hours and not the promised 90 minutes but, it is such a great deal. WE already have some flights booked for October and now I am thinking about lodging. Most of the places, I probably wouldn't want to stay in anyway because most of them are in Cancun. One caught my eye though. It's Azul Fives. Most reviews recently are very good. In fact there are so many recent great reviews that I am having trouble believing that they are all true.

If you have done one of these and did not purchase, how were you treated at the resort afterwards?

I can't even believe I am considering this. It's not my first Riviera Mayan rodeo, so to speak. I must admit that it would be impossible to beat the price though.

What do you guys think?

colorado
Level Contributor
403 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Book vip for 399

Oops, not exactly sure why this ended up in the Playa Paraiso Forum. I was sure I clicked on PDC. I will repost it over there, I would still welcome comments if any of you know anything about this book vip thing. Thanks!

2. Re: Book vip for 399

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 07:15