We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry service

RI
Level Contributor
194 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry service

I know there aren't any washer/dryers for guests to use but there is laundry service.

Anyone know prices for tees, dress shirt, shorts, under garments?

We are planning on 10 days this trip and don't want to bring more than 1 suitcase each.

Albuquerque, New...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry service

At the Grand they do have laundry service. I only had something sent to get ironed and it was $3.00, not sure about the prices for laundry.

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
8,172 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundry service

They have laundry service at all the IB Paraiso resorts. Not sure of the exact prices, .

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
22,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundry service

"We are planning on 10 days this trip and don't want to bring more than 1 suitcase each."

LOL - my husband go for two weeks and take medium sized suitcase for BOTH of us! Since we spend most of our time at the beach, there's really no need for a ton of daytime-type clothes but we both take multiple bathing suits/swim trunks. A few dresses for the evenings (one for every two nights) and ONE pair of heels and I'm pretty much set.

IME, laundry services are offered at most (all?) resorts but it's usually a bit spendy.

RI
Level Contributor
194 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Laundry service

thanks everyone. :) I know that all the resorts have laundry service that is why I was asking about prices. Looks like it might be expensive.

Llisa-- We will be in suits most of the day also so I know we won't need too many "night clothes". Suits can be rinsed out easily enough.Shorts and dress shirts be worn 2/3 times. I'll pack what I normally do for our 1 week trips and then add a few extras.

I suppose I can wash undies in the sink or tub if I have to. LOL

london
Level Contributor
15 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Laundry service

That's where staying in Playa Del Carmen helps. Over the last 4 or 5 trips we were always able to use the laundarette in Playacar that had great prices. I can imagine nothign like that will be available in Paraiso where we're going this year. :(

RI
Level Contributor
194 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Laundry service

Usually for a week we take 1 suitcase for the 2 of us and each take a carryon. I think if we each take both suitcase and carry on, we will be okay. I have seen the laundry prices and they aren't too bad if you only need a couple items done. If I really have to, I can pay to have hubby's long pants done once or twice!!!!

Edited: 19 July 2014, 02:01
7. Re: Laundry service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 06:17