We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IGP Aug 18th through 27th, no occupancy

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
IGP Aug 18th through 27th, no occupancy

Is there an event going on or something?

How does the whole occupancy thing work anyway? If you go to Iberostar's site you see no occupancy for that date range. If you go to various travel sites some of them list occupancy and some don't. Educate me :)

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
8,808 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: IGP Aug 18th through 27th, no occupancy

Different travel sites are allotted a certain number of rooms. That is why some might show availability and some may not. I just went to Apple Vacations site and they show availability for those dates.

Texas
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
4,591 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: IGP Aug 18th through 27th, no occupancy

What schmerl said.

I do know there is at least 1 wedding there that week.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: IGP Aug 18th through 27th, no occupancy

Yeah, there was one at the IGB in DR when we were there last year as well. We're at the IGP for part of that date range which is why I was curious.

4. Re: IGP Aug 18th through 27th, no occupancy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 05:17