We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Grand Dinner reservations and Room Reservation

New Haven...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Iberostar Grand Dinner reservations and Room Reservation

I was looking for a direct contact number or email to Iberostar Grand Parasio.We have an ocean front room reservation I asked for a room in building 70 3rd floor. After 3 emails I haven't heard from anyone at the hotel. Wondering if I should call them directly? When I email their customer service they give the same response " I have passed it on to someone at The Iberostar Grand" and advise me to reach out to an email address, and it is an incorrect email address (Ioana Guerrero: I´m really sorry I gave the wrong address its : rpgrand@iberostar.com.mx). I receive a postmaster error when I try to email that address. I would like our honeymoon to be perfect.

Also we leave Monday the 1st and I'm not sure if I should be making dinner reservations ahead. What are the best restaurants? Is there a list of restaurants anywhere I can look at? What type of cuisine? Thanks ahead for any help. Troy

Texas
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
4,614 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Grand Dinner reservations and Room Reservation

This is the email to use:

rpgrandparaiso@iberostar.com.mx

I would make reservations ahead of your trip for the first couple of nights, then once you are there, the concierge in your building can schedule them for you.

Check our Actran's blog for Grand menus:

http://iberostarrocks.com

Our two favorite restaurants are Toni's Surf and Turf and the Italian. We also like the Japanese, but like to sit a regular table and not a cooking show table. I have not been to the new Mexican restaurant, but plan to visit no a future Grand trip.

Don't stress. Your honeymoon will be perfect. They will not guarantee a room in building 70 on the 3rd floor. You can make a request but its just that, a request and they will tell you its based on availability. We were in bldg. 70, 2nd floor on our honeymoon and loved it. We have been to the Grand a total of 4 times now with plans for more trips.

Edited: 27 August 2014, 17:46
Johnstown...
Level Contributor
2,028 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Grand Dinner reservations and Room Reservation

Definitely look at Actran's blog. She has all the menus and a wealth of other information as well.

Typically they let you make reservations in advance for the first few nights and you make the rest on arrival. Toni's is my favorite but I really enjoyed the new Mexican on my last trip as well as the Italian.

I agree with the suggestion about skipping the show table at the Japanese unless you really want to see the show. It can make for much longer dinner there.

For general requests (room, etc) try recepcion.grand@iberostar.com.mx

For dinner reservations rpgrandparaiso@iberostar.com.mx

Edited: 27 August 2014, 18:39
New Haven...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Grand Dinner reservations and Room Reservation

Thanks for your help great blog. We will schedule dinner for two nights the 1st and 2nd. Hoping we can rely on the concierge the rest of the time.

Tomball, Texas
Level Contributor
4,167 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Grand Dinner reservations and Room Reservation

Perhaps you emailed them too soon, and it got lost in the shuffle. The resort will not have your name tied to the reservation until around a week prior to arrival.

New Haven...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Grand Dinner reservations and Room Reservation

Also what is the dress code for dinner. Is there one at the grand

Erie, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,144 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Iberostar Grand Dinner reservations and Room Reservation

The only dress code is that men have to wear long pants at the ala cartes.

You might want to look in to having a dinner on the beach since it's your honeymoon. Those are extra but quite nice.

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
81 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Iberostar Grand Dinner reservations and Room Reservation

We had our reservations 1 week prior and no problems. They wouldn't make reservations for the nights of Sun/Wed as they have the dinner shows those nights. The buffet for the Wed, last night was excellent. They are going into the slow season next week and you shouldn't have any problem getting the room you want even if they don't email you back. It is pretty quiet here. We really loved the surf & turf and the Italian and the gourmet. Have a great honeymoon..

8. Re: Iberostar Grand Dinner reservations and Room Reservation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 05:16