We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

walks from Tingaki

Which Psalidi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lancashire
Level Contributor
68 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
walks from Tingaki

Hi off to Tingaki in two weeks wondered if anyone knew of any good walks about 4/5 miles long in the area.

west midlands
Level Contributor
197 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: walks from Tingaki

Tingaki is great for walking or cycling around as the edge of Kos is flat! following the shore line in either direction would be lovely as there are various little beaches along the way. Not sure if Kos town is further than 4/5 miles though

Kent
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: walks from Tingaki

Kos Town is around 9k from Tigaki. You could try walking along from the beach road to the right of the roundabout.

You may also be able to walk to the left of the roundabout towards Marmari but I do not know how far you can get after the Salt Lake.

If you do not mind uphill, then you could try to walk up towards Zia in the mountains and there are a couple of villages, Evangilistria and Lagoudi with ruined houses from the earthquake in the '50s, some have now been renovated plus a couple of lovely churches on that walk . Another walk uphill you may want to try is towards Pyli from the next turn-off the main road. Both I think less than 5 miles but uphill. I probably don't have to remind you but just in case, take enough water with you because it can get quite hot in places although you can refill your bottles from the spring in Pyli.

3. Re: walks from Tingaki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Psalidi
Recent Conversations