Hi everyone, we're going to this hotel in mid Sept. Apologies of these questions have already been answered - I've done a search but can't find many rplies.
1) Is there a money exchange on site or is it best to go into Kos to change money?
2) Is the mini bar restocked in the standard rooms? Alot of the reviews mention that theirs was restocked but its not clear whether the reviewers were in a standard or a superior room?
3) What is the quality of the wine (red/rose and white) available on the AI package? Are there a few different brands to choose from or are there only local wines available?
4) What is the quality of the spirits available? Are there international brands or just local brands to choose from?
5) Do they stock low calorie mixers e.g. coke diet/zero, slimline tonic etc?
6) Can men go into restaurants in 3/4 length tailored trousers or do they have to wear full length trousers?
7) I've read some worrying reviews that it's really difficult to get a sunbed on a morning. Is this just during the GB school holidays or all of the time?
8) We were thinking of hiring push bikes to cycle to the volcanic beach (Therma sp?). Is this reasonable (I'm not a regularl cyclist) or could we catch a local bus instead?
Thanks in advance