We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi, from Kos airport to Kitprotis Panorma Hotel and Suites

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi, from Kos airport to Kitprotis Panorma Hotel and Suites

Hi,

Can you advise me how much a taxi costs from Kos airport to Psalldi . I have been quoted £108 but that seems very steep. Is there an alternative means of travel.

Also how far is Kos town from Psalidi and are there any public bus services. We are travelling 29 April . 2013.

Many thanks

Mentioned in this post
Kos
Kos
Dodecanese, Greece
Washington, United...
Level Contributor
159 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi, from Kos airport to Kitprotis Panorma Hotel and Suites

If that's a return taxi transfer I think that's reasonable. if you google taxi transfers Kos you get a few sites where you can get quotes. I'm going with Thomson and booked their taxi transfer. last time Thomson sent us in a minibus for the two of us as the reps said there's a shortage of taxi's at the airport at busy times.

Local bus runs about every 20 mins past your hotel to and from Kos town from early until late .. last year it was about 3 euro each return. Cheaper to buy your tickets at reception at the hotels than on the bus.

Hope you have a great time. we go end of May

Mentioned in this post
Kos
Kos
Dodecanese, Greece
London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi, from Kos airport to Kitprotis Panorma Hotel and Suites

Many thanks Loulou for your quick response and the information. Unfortunately we were quoted £108 for a single fair and £206 for a return fair (2-4 people) by the company we booked with so I think it may be better to pick up a taxi at the airport.

This is the first time we have been to this resort (we have been to Perama before). As you are going again it must be good. It is also the first time we have been all inclusive. Not sure if that is a good thing but we will also try the local restaurants. Are there any small traditional villages within walking distance that we go to to have a meal.

Regards

Sally

Pontefract, United...
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi, from Kos airport to Kitprotis Panorma Hotel and Suites

Hi Sally their is plenty of taxis outside arrivals and last August they were about €35 to Kos town and to kipriotis should not be much more most of the taxis are large Mercedes

Mentioned in this post
Kos
Kos
Dodecanese, Greece
London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi, from Kos airport to Kitprotis Panorma Hotel and Suites

Hi Keith

Many thanks for your input. I have a found a company on the internet (ATB Transfers) who only charge £16.40 return for 2 people. I will just have to hope that not too many people will be wanting transfers.

Regards

Sally

5. Re: Taxi, from Kos airport to Kitprotis Panorma Hotel and Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Psalidi
Recent Conversations