We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A recommendation - Hale Manna Resort

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
361 posts
176 reviews
Save Topic
A recommendation - Hale Manna Resort

hi all, i just came back from moalboal and basically stayed every night at barefoot resort.

one day my friends and i were lost and we reached a new resort called hale manna. the owner offered us some food and a visit to the resort.

i can say that the food, the facilities (pool table, kayak !, swimming pool, massage etc) were awesome. the place was nice and clean. people there were extremely friendly. so i would like to recommend this place here. however, it doesn't sit on the beach but the rocky area so it gonna cost you 10 mins of walk to the white beach.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A recommendation - Hale Manna Resort

hi, wanson,

where is it exactly? the price?

thank you for sharing

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
361 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A recommendation - Hale Manna Resort

hale manna locates at the white sand beach area. however, it sits on the rocky part of the sea so you need to take a short walk to the white sand area .. say 5, 10 mins

i forgot the price but it should be reasonable

here is the website

http://www.halemanna.com/

if you go, say hi to the owner for me. she is like everyone's favorite aunt.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
361 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A recommendation - Hale Manna Resort

you can also check this page regarding to their location on the coast

halemanna.com/beachfront-and-coastal-gardens/

4. Re: A recommendation - Hale Manna Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 21:18