We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seats available - van Mactan airport to moalboal on 25 Nov

Which Moalboal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
4 posts
Save Topic
seats available - van Mactan airport to moalboal on 25 Nov

We booked a van from Mactan airport to Moalboal on 25th nov at 12:00 noon and realised that we only have 3 people. Anyone going that way can contact me, we share the cost.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,257 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: seats available - van Mactan airport to moalboal on 25 Nov

last time we did that run, we hired a taxi for P1500, P1800 with tip from Osmena Circle....funny, we asked him to run his meter to see what it comes to. It was P1100 on meter...we paid as agree though. Its easy to find such taxis if you look hard enough, most ask for more. Same taxi came back to get us 5 days later for same amount...The P300 tip was due to how helpful and nice the driver was and the fact we wanted him to come back also. Just info for thought thanks

Kuala Lumpur...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: seats available - van Mactan airport to moalboal on 25 Nov

I booked the van with Tipolo when i booked the rooms. Just hope that the van has good air-cond. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,257 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: seats available - van Mactan airport to moalboal on 25 Nov

how much did they charge u, if u dont mind me asking..

Kuala Lumpur...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: seats available - van Mactan airport to moalboal on 25 Nov

PHP3,500 from mactan airport to Tipolo.

Kuala Lumpur...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: seats available - van Mactan airport to moalboal on 25 Nov

Been and back from Moalboal....excellent place even if you are not diving. Jochen of Tipolo is friendly and the Last Filling Station food very good and the chefs nice and friendly. Will go again for sure. By the way, we got adventurous and took a express bus from Moalboal town back to the city. The driver was skillful and fast. Nothing not safe about it.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,257 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: seats available - van Mactan airport to moalboal on 25 Nov

P3500...when others do it for P1800...I found Tipolo needing improvement on customer care and Jochen friendly to those who do adventure tours but less than friendly with those who do not. For better food wander across the road.

7. Re: seats available - van Mactan airport to moalboal on 25 Nov

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2014, 10:15