Have a few questions regarding the Ceres buses and hoping the forum can help.
1. I am arriving around 6 p.m at Mactan and hoping to catch the next mornings 7:00 a.m A/C bus to Moalboal. Have read that I need to go to the Southern bus terminal, but elsewhere I have also read that I need to go to the Librando Bus Terminal. Which one is it ?
2. Do you think I will be able to purchase a ticket for the A/C bus that morning ? What time should I get to the southern bus station to ensure I get a ticket for this bus ? Does this bus tend to be full ?
3. I am travelling alone and will have a medium travel pack that I understand will have to go under the bus. Will it be safe ? Or, should I purchase 2 seat tickets and keep the pack with me on the bus ?
4, I have read that I get off the bus in Moalboal at near the public market however I have also read that if I want to avoid the tricycle mayhem, I should get off at the church carpark. Any opinions on this ? which stop if first and is it easy to recognize each stop ?
5. Does this particular bus continue on to Dumaguete ? After a few days stay in Moalboal I am hoping to get a Ceres bus all the way through to Dumaguete. When in Moalboal, how can I reserve a seat on the A/C bus and what time does the bus depart Moalboal ? I have read that I probably will not be able to get a seat and it will be standing room only for 2 hours - yikes !
6. Does this bus from Moalboal go all the way to Dumaguete without having to change buses ? I have read that there is a large car ferry which is the official boat transport for the Ceres Bus company and goes from Bato (Cebu side) to Tampi (Dumaguete side) if I choose this option you simply stay on the bus. I am hoping to use an option that does not require a lot of changing, even if it takes a bit longer.
Thanks to everyone in advance that can help me with my questions. It will be my first time to the Philippines so a bit nervous,thus the many questions.