We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swimming at Les Charmettes

Which La Palmyre-Les Mathes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southampton
14 posts
Save Topic
Swimming at Les Charmettes

Hello everyone !

My husband and I are very much looking forward to our stay in Les Charmttes in late August. I have a bit of an odd question though - do men have to wear lycra swim trunks/shorts when in the pools? I know that other parks in France this is correct. Normally he would wear the normal coloured swim shorts.

Many thanks, any other help or tips would also be appreciated.

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,510 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swimming at Les Charmettes

I picked up a pair of swimming trunks today for my holiday because I have always assumed from previous visits to sites all around the area that they are compulsory nearly everywhere.

Pick up a cheap pair in Primark just to be safe.

Edited: 20 June 2010, 16:37
Clare, Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Swimming at Les Charmettes

I am going soon to Les Charmettes and kindly got a pm from another user to say that men/boys can wear normal shorts and do not need the lycra ones.

Southampton
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Swimming at Les Charmettes

Many thanks for your reply. Hopefully he wont's have to wear them !

4. Re: Swimming at Les Charmettes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2010, 05:17