We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Height restrictions on slides in Le Charmettes

Cork
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Height restrictions on slides in Le Charmettes

Is there a height restriction on the bigger slides in Le Charmettes.

7 replies to this topic
Essex
Level Contributor
27,757 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Height restrictions on slides in Le Charmettes

Les Charmettes , which I have made a 'day' visit to, when my Bro and his family were staying there once, is a very nice site.

Is height restrictions on the slides really a deal-breaker for you??

ANYway, here is a direct contact that I have found on the Siblu website for you, your best bet would be to get the info direct 'from the horses mouth' eh?

webenquiries@siblu.com

Edited: 16 February 2011, 02:55
Cork
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Height restrictions on slides in Le Charmettes

Thank you,didnt want my 9 year old to be disapointed if she couldnt get on the slides,I will check on you link,

Thanks again

Essex
Level Contributor
27,757 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Height restrictions on slides in Le Charmettes

It was some years ago when I visited, No.1 Niece would have been about 6, No.2 Niece about 3 and OnlyNephew was 'on-the-way' (gosh, so it must have been about 6 years ago!!)

From what I can remember, I don't think there was any problem for No.1 to go on any of the slides she wanted to. Some of them were a bit scary for No.2 anyway, so she went on some, but stayed away from others. Looking at the website though, I think they have upgraded their pool complex massively since then. Hope you find out what you want, and that you and your 9'er have a good time.

Cork
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Height restrictions on slides in Le Charmettes

Got a reply from the link you sent and the height restriction is between 1 and 1.1 meters so we will be ok,Thanks again for the link.

Essex
Level Contributor
27,757 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Height restrictions on slides in Le Charmettes

Glad to have aided you to a TRUE answer, Enjoy your Hols, and visit the Zoo at la Palmyre, it is very good.

london
Level Contributor
49 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Height restrictions on slides in Le Charmettes

hi there, your 9 year old will be fine on the water slides, my 9 year old has been on them since she was 5. This site is perfect for her age and she should love the clubs and entertainment that goes on twice a day and in the evening. In peak season there are ponies in the back field, theres a craft hut doing tshirt painting new this year, and they have an evening market in the complex a couple of times a week. Have a lovely time and bring bikes if you can on the car as its the best way to get in and out of la palmyre on market days and bike rental costs are very high.

Cork
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Height restrictions on slides in Le Charmettes

Thank you,Cant wait now

Anne

Reply to: Height restrictions on slides in Le Charmettes
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted