We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATMs and currency exchange

Berks, UK
Level Contributor
66 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
ATMs and currency exchange

We are going to Gumusluk next week abd would like to know if there are any ATMs in Gumusluk or any currency exchange offices

Oxford
Level Contributor
204 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATMs and currency exchange

Peter & Sue,

Are you back from Gumusluk? Maybe you can answer your own question and say whether there is an ATM in Gumusluk? We will be there in September and it would be really useful to know!

Thanks!

Berks, UK
Level Contributor
66 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATMs and currency exchange

Hi M Didius

Yes there is an ATM down at the seafront. However we did not use it . We took sterling with us and changed it at the post office in the village. Don't use the currency exchange offices in Turgetris and they fleece you!

Oxford
Level Contributor
204 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ATMs and currency exchange

Thanks! That's great. Hope you had a good holiday - ours still seems a long way off :-(

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
8,254 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ATMs and currency exchange

İ'm sorry but somehow İ mıssed this post :(

There are ATMs down near the beach but as Peter&Sue suggest the Post Office (P.T.T). offers one of the best rates of exchange and is 'safe'. Easy enough to find as well with its blue and yellow sign. The Gumusluk one is usually quiet as well.

Oxford
Level Contributor
204 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ATMs and currency exchange

Thanks again - I expect I'll be back with more questions later!

6. Re: ATMs and currency exchange

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 00:19
Get answers to your questions about Gumusluk