We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from nice to como - September 18

Which Lezzeno hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
12 posts
Save Topic
Train from nice to como - September 18

Hi there, I have booked a 3 night say in Lezzeno on September 18 and have been advised book the train from nice to como on trenitalia.com. However, I have gone on several times and even changed the travel dates and every train keeps coming up saying N/A???? Why is this happening? Am I doing something wrong?? I was told that the train is the only way to get there from Nice so I am hoping that there is not an issue with travelling on the dates I have booked. The train times and connections etc are all showing up on the site but every option is saying N/A?? Can anyone please help me so that I can book this as soon as possible.

Thankyou so much in advance, i hope to hear something soon from anyone who can help :)

1 reply
Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
28,123 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Train from nice to como - September 18

The trains are showing NA because the trenitalia website http://www.fsitaliane.it/homepage_en.html does not show prices or offer online booking on journeys which use French trains. It will show you fares to Como San Giovanni from Ventimiglia, where you change from a French train onto an Italian train. And to that you can add on €6.75 for the French train - buy tickets for this in Nice - they run every 30 minutes during the day and have no reserved seats so cannot sell out.

September 18 is a bad day to travel. There is a national Italian train strike from 2100 on the 17th to 2100 on the 18th. Go a day earlier or a day later.

Reply to: Train from nice to como - September 18
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lezzeno