We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

another bus question

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,357 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
another bus question

Hi everyone,

Traveling from SanCristobal to Palenque towards the end of July. I'm trying to figure out the ADO website. It would be helpful to me if there was an English ADO site. Is there?

Also, when you book online, can you reserve seats?

Thanks for helping.

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,502 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: another bus question

www.ticketbus.com.mx/wtbkd/I18n.tb… is in English and is an associated website (to ADO). I'm pretty sure you can reserve your seat when you book online BUT you may find that you can't book online with a foreign debit/credit card - it's a common complaint. Also, schedules aren't usually fully available more than 30 days in advance.

San Cristobal de...
Level Contributor
132 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: another bus question

The ADO site can be viewed in English but can't book with a foreign debt card. There really is no need to book in advance. Just do it when you get here. It is rare they are booked up.I don't think you can book ADO but will have to book your trip through OCC which is a branch of ADO but not as fancy.

3. Re: another bus question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2014, 06:17