We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skala in October

Truro, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
25 reviews
Skala in October

Hi

We are planning to go to Skala from the 8th October for 1 week, are all the tavernas open and are the boat trips ( Captain Vangelis ) still operating ?

Thank you

Rob

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
12,199 posts
89 reviews
1. Re: Skala in October

Hi Rob,

I doubt that ALL tavernas will be open all week. Some start closing from about 9th or 10th October. However plenty will still be open and a few stay open alll year.

To find out which Captain Vangelis cruises are running you could email him. Contact details here.

kefalonia-cruises.gr/captain-vagelis-cruises

Hope this is some help.

Bob

Truro, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Skala in October

Thank you Bob ,much appreciated

Rob

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
74 reviews
3. Re: Skala in October

This year, Thompson, Thomas Cook and Easyjet are running flights from Manchester (as well as Gatwick) until the end of October so there is likely to be more visitors around than in recent years. Might result in tavernas/bars remaining open a bit later in the season. I hope so because I'm visiting 6-13 Oct.

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
12,199 posts
89 reviews
4. Re: Skala in October

Hi,

I am almost certain that the Captain Vangelis cruises finish on the 7th October.

So get your skates on!

Bob

sheffield
Level Contributor
114 posts
28 reviews
5. Re: Skala in October

Most tours,tavernas are closing this weekend 7th oct. Vangelis boat trips have finished

6. Re: Skala in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2018, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Skala
Recent Conversations