We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Between Anassa and Melidron.......

Brandon, United...
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Between Anassa and Melidron.......

Hi all,

Looking to book two weeks in Skala next July and have decided it will be a toss up between Anassa and Melidron?

Has anyone been to either or even better, both?! Which one did you prefer? Advantages, disadvantages etc?

Many thanks

Helen

12 replies to this topic
camberley
Level Contributor
169 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Between Anassa and Melidron.......

Been to Melidron 4 times haven't been to an Annassa but my impression would be that the Melidron is a bit more laid back and quieter I'm sure more people will comment

Boston lincs
Level Contributor
93 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Between Anassa and Melidron.......

Hi Helen T

We went to The Melidron june last year absolutely loved it and are going back next year. We booked it the day the prices came out as it's very popular and has a lot of repeat guest. Theo and zefie are so friendly and make you feel so welcome. If you went here I don't think you'll go wrong. As for the other place I can't comment as I've never been.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
50 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Between Anassa and Melidron.......

Been to both, and they are both lovely but Melidron wins hands down the whole place is amazing, really don't think you will dissapointed.

Brandon, United...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Between Anassa and Melidron.......

Many thanks for all your opinions, Melidron it is! 😀

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Between Anassa and Melidron.......

Sorry have to disagree. Stayed at both and The Anassa for me every time, but hey ho each to there own.

Brandon, United...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Between Anassa and Melidron.......

Hi Shazzie, thanks for your reply.

Why would you choose The Anassa before the Melidron? Many reasons?

Blyth, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Between Anassa and Melidron.......

We went to Anassa sorry but it just was nt for us

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Between Anassa and Melidron.......

We too went to Anassa and it wasn't for us either. Was a toss up between Melidron and Anassa. Wish I'd chose Melidron

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Between Anassa and Melidron.......

Never visited the Anassa but stayed at the Melidron and it hits the mark. Nothing is forced it's all very natural calm understated and ticks boxes..

Epsom, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Between Anassa and Melidron.......

Hiya - we stayed at Melidron in September 2014 - lovely place, spotlessly clean and very homely and the owners put a lot of love and care into their hotel which they are very proud of. We stayed at Paspalis this September - also was very nice but we fancied a change. Anassa does look nice but never stayed so can't comment. I'm sure you'll make the right choice - have a fab time :)

Reply to: Between Anassa and Melidron.......
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Skala
Recent Conversations