We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

George Studios, Scala

Hove
5 posts
Save Topic
George Studios, Scala

Hi

Has anyone stayed at the George Studios in Scala? If so, do you know whether it's the studios or the 2 bed apt on the first floor? Olympic are not being very helpful, and we'd book whatever accommodation is on the first floor if we knew which to ask for.

Thanks!

Anne Abdo

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: George Studios, Scala

Hi Anne,

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that one. Olympic should havea file on each property they sell with that kind of into. The only thing is the info is provided by the rep so if they haven't put it in the report then they won't know. Why don't you try contacting them again and asking them to check with resort? Or, if you are booking through an agent, get them to do it.

Hove
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: George Studios, Scala

Hi Mybelle2

I'd already gone down the route of chasing Olympic -but they're really not helpful. I finally weedled the 'phone number for the George apartments out of them, and rang them myself (well to be honest a Greek friend did it!)

Anyway, thanks for taking the trouble to reply.

Yassou!

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: George Studios, Scala

No problem, have a nice holiday!

4. Re: George Studios, Scala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2009, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Skala
Recent Conversations