We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2010 brochures

england
Level Contributor
1,489 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
2010 brochures

My Belle, any news on next summer's brochure yet?

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2010 brochures

They are due out later this year. Due to credit crunch and the state of the Euro. Last I heard is that all major tour ops have decided to go for end of June/Early July. Do you want me to PM you, when I have more news?

england
Level Contributor
1,489 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2010 brochures

I will just keep checking! It is reading all of these comments on the forum, it is giving me withdrawl symptons and we are def going back to 9 muses next summer. I am just eager to get it booked.

I think I have a problem, a slight addiction to booking holidays!

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2010 brochures

You and me both Asty! :-)

peterborough
Level Contributor
979 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2010 brochures

Thanks for that info my belle...last year while in Skala my brother in law booked his stay for this year and got a cracking price.

As we have already decided to go back to Skala next year(we thought we would try Thassos this year , but I am pining for Skala already) I have been logging on everyday to try and get a good deal..now I know why I can't :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2010 brochures

Yes, that's why. It was just getting sillier and sillier. Every year you could book earlier and earlier and they still didn't sell everything. So think a lot of the tour ops have come to a sort of 'gentlemanly agreement' to delay. I'll try to remember to post a reminder on the forums when I know more. Will post it under the Greece forums, not just Kefalonia so everyone who's interested will hopefully then get to see it.

6. Re: 2010 brochures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2009, 05:33
Get answers to your questions about Skala
Recent Conversations