We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crystal Palace Skala Beach Towels????

Which Skala hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
northants
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Crystal Palace Skala Beach Towels????

Hi i have just booked a 14 night stay at Crystal Plalce & need to know if pool / beach towels are provided in the studios or will I need to pack my own.

cheers

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crystal Palace Skala Beach Towels????

Hi,

I would say no. I've travelled all over the Greek islands and stayed quite a lot of times in Skala and I haven't had pool/beach towels provided ever. So I would take them yourself. Have a great holiday.

sheffield
Level Contributor
47 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crystal Palace Skala Beach Towels????

We are going out to Crystal Palace for 1 week on Thursday, so will let you know on our return. I tend to think not, never stayed self catering at appartments and had towels for the beach provided, but you never know.

If there is anything else you want to know please put another post on and I will find out for you.

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crystal Palace Skala Beach Towels????

"Suzie" if you're going to the Crystal Palace, could you do me a small favour? I'd like to know if there is internet access available on site. I've booked my holiday to coincide with the Cricket ! D'oh! Many Thanks.

sheffield
Level Contributor
47 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crystal Palace Skala Beach Towels????

Hi, Yes thats no problem....my daughter is hoping she will be able to have access to facebook...obviously!!!( Her words) I will let you know how we get on, it all sounds lovely getting bit giddy now...

northants
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Crystal Palace Skala Beach Towels????

Suzie

Could you get contact details ie en email address for the reception. I have googled it but can not find it. Have great holiday. Claire

sheffield
Level Contributor
47 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Crystal Palace Skala Beach Towels????

Just back from our week at the Crystal Palace. In answer to your questions, they don't provide beach/pool towels and they dont have internet access on site but alot of the bars/cafe's in the town have access. BB's bar charges 1.50 euro for half a hour. I dont think they have an e-mail address or for that matter I couldn't even find a telephone number printed anywhere, there were no postcards/broucher type things in reception.

We had a lovely week and I am sure you will enjoy it. I notice there are a couple of new reviews on Trip advisor and they both say exactly how we felt about CP and Scala.

Have a lovely holiday ( we are already working out if we can afford to go again later on this year.)

Regards, Sue

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Crystal Palace Skala Beach Towels????

Sue,many thanks for the info. Glad you enjoyed it !

Lincoln
Level Contributor
132 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Crystal Palace Skala Beach Towels????

Hi everyone, we have booked C.P for 2 weeks in September and can't wait. I notice there have been a couple more reviews put on but no-one else has added any more photos - would love to see more pics of the place if anyone fancies putting any on, pleaseee .....

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
198 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Crystal Palace Skala Beach Towels????

Hi Shell

Have just put a review on here, will try and add some photos to it as soon as I can.

Crystal Palace Studios are brilliant, you'll have a great time.

Lonny

Lincoln
Level Contributor
132 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Crystal Palace Skala Beach Towels????

Thanks Lonny look forward to seeing the photos, oh I can't wait to go lol just hope the weather is good when we go on the 10th Sep cos bad weather always seems to follow us. We were in Crete for 2 weeks a couple of years ago when it was 'freak weather' and we had nothing but gales and torrential downpour for the whole time we were there !

Praying for good weather this time otherwise I won't get hubby abroad again !

Lonny is there an iron or hairdryer in the studios do you remember?

Also how much was the air conditioning and do you have to pay for a safety deposit box?

Really appreciate all help

Cheers

Shell

Get answers to your questions about Skala