We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

atm,s

midlands
Level Contributor
76 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
atm,s

going to skala in 2 weeks time .are there,s many atm,s there . if so where or do i need take euro,s.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: atm,s

There are 2 on the main street. One near Mi'Abeli taverna and the other one on the oppostie side of the road next to the bakery. Don't rely on them though, as they often run out of money. Most tavernas take cards if that helps. There's no bank there but there are a few exchange places where you could exchange sterling or travellers cheques.

South Wales
Level Contributor
57 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: atm,s

I would agree that you can't rely on the cash machines in Skala. We were there in August & they frequently ran out of money.They were both empty on a Friday & were not filled until Monday afternoon. We took a mixture of euros & travellers cheques. We were able to change the cheques in a place on the lower end of main street almost opposite the cash point. It was quick, easy & very reasonable.Have a great time!

midlands
Level Contributor
76 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: atm,s

thank you to both replies.i would have had no money as i always use atm,s.been years since use travel cheques but i will take mixture of both this time

4. Re: atm,s

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Skala
Recent Conversations