We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

skala restaurants/bar prices

Which Skala hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
skala restaurants/bar prices

hi

my partner and i will be visting skala in july and where wondering what the average price of meals and drinks are and if the current crisis in greece will effect this. Also any info on the best restaurants and bars would be great.

thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: skala restaurants/bar prices

Hi,

I can't answer the question about prices as I haven't been for a while but here's a list of tavernas which may help you. Our favorites were always Apostolis and The Pines.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurants-g664630-Skala_…

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: skala restaurants/bar prices

We go in July. Never been before but most of them seem to have a good reutation. We are staying at the Paspalis and I have good reports about the restaurant.

peterborough
Level Contributor
978 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: skala restaurants/bar prices

That's where we are staying, the restaurant is lovely and over looks the sea...hope you enjoy it, we are back for the third time.

London
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: skala restaurants/bar prices

We are also going to the Paspalis - first time in Kefalonia - have also heard great reports about this hotel and their restaurant. 6 weeks and 6 days to go (not that I am counting!!!) can't wait. Any tips or recommendations will be appreciated. Thanks Jo

northamptonshire
Level Contributor
35 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: skala restaurants/bar prices

as you have been to the Paspali before would you be able to tell me if they have hairdryers in the rooms. Many thanks.

peterborough
Level Contributor
978 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: skala restaurants/bar prices

I have tried very hard to remember about the hairdryers...I can't remember 100% as I always take my own regardless, I find the ones in the rooms take too long...I do remember they don't have a kettle but do have a fridge.

peterborough
Level Contributor
978 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: skala restaurants/bar prices

we go out to the Paspalis on June 8th.I will check and report back...meanwhile I will ask my sis in law who we are going with, I am sure she will remember .

peterborough
Level Contributor
978 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: skala restaurants/bar prices

Hi again...just had a message from my sis in law, she is 99% sure there wasn't one.

northamptonshire
Level Contributor
35 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: skala restaurants/bar prices

Many thanks, will pack a travel dryer

Bucks, England
Level Contributor
151 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: skala restaurants/bar prices

Hi,

This thread went slightly off track (though still interesting!). We too are going to Skala in July/ August staying at the Makis Hotel and are keen to hear about current prices etc.

Many thanks.

Get answers to your questions about Skala
Recent Conversations