We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marietta rooms

Which Skala hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Durham
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Marietta rooms

Hi

Could anyone tell me if any rooms at the Marietta have double beds or are they all twins. We are staying B & B. If there are doubles does anyone know if there is an e-mail address for the Marietta to contact them with any requests.

Thanks.

Lancashire, UK
Level Contributor
328 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marietta rooms

Hi

We staying in Marietta on B&B in June and our room had twin beds. I did notice that some of the other rooms did have double beds but I think they may have been self catering rooms.

We booked with Direct Holidays and it stated in the brochure that the B&B rooms had a kettle so we didn't both taking a travel one with us. When we arrived there was no kettle or cups etc ........... just thought i'd mention this just in case you're like me and can't cope without your morning caffeine fix!!

Hope you have a great time.

Cheers

Tracey

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
302 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marietta rooms

Hi.

We returned on Sunday from the Marietta ,we were B&B and we also had twin beds.A small fridge is in the room.Safety deposit boxes were 10 euros per week and Air con was 7 euros per night.We were cheap skates and bought a fan from Solomos supermarket which did the trick, this cost 18 euros.

Enjoy your holiday the weather was beautiful.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marietta rooms

I have a feeling that the double beds are only in the self catering part of the accommodation and not the hotel rooms. I've tried to e-mail the hotel in the past through the Just Kefalonia website but they don't return e-mails, so I wonder if they don't receive them. Might be worth ringing them their number is 2671 083441.

Burton on trent...
Level Contributor
172 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marietta rooms

Hi

My partner and I have just spent the first two weeks of july at the Mariatta, in fact its the second time weve stayed at this hotel and both times we were lucky enough to get a double bed.

The first time we had a rroom located at the top of a block, which meant lots of steps to negotiate which wasnt much fun especially when the weather was extremely hot.

This year we had an apartment which was based on a four person occupancy at no extra cost. it has a spiral staircase which looked very posh. We stayed on a self catering basis.

Rgds

Mike n Helen

5. Re: Marietta rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2011, 05:34
Get answers to your questions about Skala
Recent Conversations