We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New hotel - Tesoro Blu Hotel ??

Berkshire
Level Contributor
164 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
New hotel - Tesoro Blu Hotel ??

Does anyone know if this new hotel planned for opening next year, is owned by the people who own Nine Muses. Also does anyone know where it is going to situated? Thanks

Devon
Level Contributor
303 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New hotel - Tesoro Blu Hotel ??

I think this is going to be sandwiched right between San Giorgio and Skala. 20 min walk either way to the aforementioned

herefordshire
Level Contributor
27 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New hotel - Tesoro Blu Hotel ??

we have recently come back from the san giorgio and the only building work we saw was on the road below the pelagos hotel and below the boat restaurant, just before the new bakery and waves bar, a good position.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: New hotel - Tesoro Blu Hotel ??

I have just booked this hotel out of the Thomson brochure for July 2011

it says it on the Beach & only 15min from the Town

Berkshire
Level Contributor
164 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New hotel - Tesoro Blu Hotel ??

Thanks for all the replies. The hotel is owned by the same people who own the Nine Muses, so the standards etc. are sure to be excellent. I've booked for the Nine Muses for June 2011, and will definately be popping along to the new hotel.

Edinburgh, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: New hotel - Tesoro Blu Hotel ??

Tesoro Blue is a new hotel next to the confictionery on the beah is about 15 minutes from skala mane road and is owned only from Peter Pagoulatos one of nine musses owners , if you know 9 musses then Tesoro Blue will be the best in Skala 800-1000m2 pool 2 restaurants, spa, tennis and more more facilities

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New hotel - Tesoro Blu Hotel ??

Thinking of booking this hotel....what is the resort of Skala like? any comments appreciated.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: New hotel - Tesoro Blu Hotel ??

We were is Skaka about 5 years ago & its a fab place one of the best Holidays we have had. so get booked up

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New hotel - Tesoro Blu Hotel ??

Thanks,nice places to eat&drink as a couple?

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: New hotel - Tesoro Blu Hotel ??

There are some fab places to eat & drink & if you like wine well what can i say ,we stay'd at the Makis the last time & were only bed & breakfast so had to eat out but there is so much choice of restaurants you could not cover them in the 2 week

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New hotel - Tesoro Blu Hotel ??

fantastic....do u know if this hotel iam lookin @ is goin2 b in a nice spot? thanx 4the comments.

Get answers to your questions about Skala