We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anassa hotel

NORTH WALES UK
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
anassa hotel

hello,we are thinking of booking this hotel for next year,we like somewhere quiet any info on this hotel and the resort would be helpful

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anassa hotel

My parents stayed here and loved it. It's more suited for couples and has a beautiful inifinity pool and is in an ideal seafront position but only 10 minutes walk to the resort centre. The owners couldn't have been more helpful either. It's best to book it up early as it gets a lot of repeat business and gets very booked up.

NORTH WALES UK
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anassa hotel

thank you we have already booked for aug2nd

SHEFFIELD
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: anassa hotel

We visited Skala three years ago and are going next month. This hotel is one we would have chosen if it were available. It is on the sea front we have seen the rooms and eaten at the snack bar near to the pool. It is clean and the staff are frieldly. I have nothing detrimental to say about the place but will update you if you require when we return in late Sept.

Hope this helps.

NORTH WALES UK
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anassa hotel

will you please give me an update when you return

England
Level Contributor
108 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anassa hotel

Hi,

We stayed at the Anassa last June 09 and loved it that much that we have booked it again for next June 11. It is in a lovely spot right next to the beach which is sand & shingle (may need beach shoes), the sea is amazing but it does shelve quickly. Pob 10/15 mins gentle stroll into Skala along the beach front(beautiful)The whole hotel is spotlessly clean with lovely rooms which are of a good size, beautiful bathrooms with fab shower. The staff were all lovely and work very hard but always have a smile for you.Breakfast was lovely and the lunches were gorgeous. Can't say enough about this hotel as it was just great and CAN'T wait to go back in June. Sure you will love it too. Email me if you need to ask anything else

Jules

6. Re: anassa hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2011, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Skala