We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holidays 2011

Which Skala hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Humberside
13 posts
Save Topic
holidays 2011

Anyone going to the Makis Hotel on July 3 2011.

Tenterden, United...
Level Contributor
2,320 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: holidays 2011

I'm intrigued. You do not give much information. Why are you asking?

Humberside
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: holidays 2011

Just wandering who else was going at the same time as me and my husband.Never been to Kefelonia before,thought it might be interesting to find out if it was anybody elses first time.

Tenterden, United...
Level Contributor
2,320 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: holidays 2011

Thanks for answering my question. We have just come back from Skala, stayed at the Paspalis a few yards further along than the Makis. Been to Greece many times but first time to Kefalonia and absolutely loved it and would definitely go again.

ESSEX
Level Contributor
145 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: holidays 2011

Hey.

Not been to your hotel, but have been to Skala 3 years on the spin.

Anything you want to know?

Humberside
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: holidays 2011

Hi thanks for asking but was just wandering who was going the same time as us,really i was only been nosey.

6. Re: holidays 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2011, 07:20
Get answers to your questions about Skala
Recent Conversations