We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire

Which Skala hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
37 reviews
Save Topic
Car hire

I've booked a car through holiday autos who inform that I'll be met at the airport by a Hertz rep. Are they on the airport and any good?

Going to Skala [14/08] is it an easy drive?

Thanks

Duncan

Hope Valley, United...
Level Contributor
745 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car hire

Hi Duncn

I'm not sure about your car hire firm but the drive to Scala is fine. I am a fairly confident driver but have driven to Scala several times on my own with my kids - so can't be that bad! Just a couple of real bends to look out for but nothing unmanageable. Hope this helps - have a fab time I'm due out on the 9th.

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car hire

you could e-mail Kostas at info@venusrental.gr He his very good and delivers to airport hes based in Katelios

Island of Anglesey...
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car hire

We weren't actually met at the airport by the Hertz rep,but had to wait for about 45 mins in a queue at their desk in airport building..Not a great start!!.Road signs are not great around Kefalonia,they're usually right on the turning you need to take and beware of drivers cutting corners! Drop off at the end of holiday was much better organised, and meant we didn't have to join a long queue at flight check in.

Burton on trent...
Level Contributor
172 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car hire

Try Greekstones based oin Scvala, you wont be disappointed. So Helpful and will do anything to assist you.

5. Re: Car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Skala
Recent Conversations