We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tobacco

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
265 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
tobacco

hi are there tobacco shops in skala and if so how much is the loose tobacco to buy

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,121 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tobacco

I haven't seen a Greek resort without a shop or kiosk that sells tobacco! The price of cigarettes and tobacco is controlled by the government. Can't help about loose tobacco but 20 B&H cost 4 euros.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
3,443 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tobacco

What I noticed in Skala was only about one supermarket selling packs of 200, not sure about loose tobacco . We had to get our cigs at the airport when returning to the UK

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
505 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tobacco

I may be wrong but I think Golden Virginia is E4.40 for 20g. Don't know how that compares to UK prices.

You won't find cigarettes or tobacco for sale in the larger supermarkets. As Bob says you normally can get them from kiosks or mini markets. Basically, anywhere Brits or other tourists go will normally have them.

The price for cigarettes is the same at the airport as any mini market or kiosk because as Bob says again, prices are controlled by the government.

Don't know if I understood properly but one of the taverna owners was saying that the price of cigarettes would be going up later this year, although how much later he didn't say.

4. Re: tobacco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Skala
Recent Conversations